Friday, September 25, 2020
Advertisement

EXCLUSIVE REPORT: SUBANG JAYA SAYS NO TO DRUGS

Subang Jaya Municipal Council launches “Say No to Drugs” Campaign in partnership with several enforcement agencies and entertainment outlets THE Subang Jaya Municipal Council has...

SPREADING YULETIDE CHEER FOR THE UNDERPRIVILEGED

CITTA Mall Collaborates With 8 Leo Clubs In Selangor For Its ‘Spotlight On Children’ CSR Effort THIRTY FIVE children from Klang Utama Caring Home...

Fresh Old Biscuits

Nostalgia. The feeling of experiencing something that you have not experienced in a long time. Add on tasting biscuits that you have not had...

All Eyes on the Sky

THE annular solar eclipse that occurred on Boxing Day had many in Subang Jaya and others around the country looking up in the sky...

EDITORIAL- A NEW YEAR; A NEW OPPORTUNITY TO DO BETTER

TOWARDS the end of 2019, I grabbed the opportunity to fly out of the country for a long overdue break from work; to relax,...

A SWEET ESCAPE AT DA MEN MALL’S “CANDY CHRISTMAS”

Indulge in a sweet Christmas celebration with Da Men Mall’s ‘Candy Christmas’. From now until Dec 29, the community is invited to a magical...

CITTA Mall Charity Run Raises RM120K

Giving back to the community breaks barriers. Giving encourages dialogue between people and communities in ways that many of us would not have ordinarily...
video

SJECHO- The Voice of the Community

SJEcho has been serving the community of Subang Jaya close to 12 years now. With a printed circulation of 30,000 copies monthly and an...

A Step Forward in 2019 into 2020

In this year-end piece, I would like to take the time to highlight some of the achievements from my office in 2019. Smart Selangor Parking...

Late Night Char Koay Teow in USJ10

By Adrian Lim Since my last article, it's been an eventful month, where we welcomed our firstborn child. Now I understand how a baby, weighing...

Stay connected

33,074FansLike

Latest Articles

The Formation of Malaysia 1963

By Sarawakian The 16th of September 2020 would be the 57th birthday of Malaysia. Malaysia was born on 16th September 1963. This is the official...

Keeping Busy in Parliament during Covid-19

By Wong Chen In this article I will provide a short report about the recently concluded Parliament sitting. The second Parliament session for 2020 started on...

CRAB ISLAND

By Anthony Dylan I had always heard of Pulau Ketam or Crab Island being a must visit place. True, it is not one of...