Subang Jaya police chief ACP Wan Azlan Wan Mamat said the 32-year-old male suspect was arrested by the roadside at SS19, Subang Jaya, at 10 pm.
“The suspect, found to have two past criminal records, has been remanded for four days until Saturday (July 26),” he said in a statement today.
He said preliminary investigations found that the incident is believed to have occurred due to a debt dispute, adding that police are tracking down three more suspects to assist in investigations under sections 365 and 323 of the Penal Code and Section 43 of the Societies Act 1966
Those with information regarding the incident are urged to contact Investigating Officer Insp G. Dinesh at 011-33094457 or the Subang Jaya Police Headquarters Operations Room at 03-78627222/03-78627100.– BERNAMA
By Sarawakian Have you ever jalan-jalan using the LRT in Subang Jaya? If not, try lah one day. Instead of… Read More
By Paul Yung A few years ago, a friend opened a new restaurant and invited a group of us to… Read More
Subang Jaya residents are highly discerning, yes? We are demanding, yes? We want the very best for our city, correct?… Read More
My dear Subang Constituents, In my SJ Echo article last month, I spoke about my oath and duty as a… Read More
In Subang Jaya, the signs are familiar when election season comes around. The uncles at kopitiams lean in over their… Read More