SEVERAL burglary cases in Subang Jaya are expected to be solved following the arrest of nine suspects on October 19 2023, according to Subang Jaya OCPD ACP Wan Azlan Wan Mamat.
“We arrested nine suspects; seven men and two women between the ages of 20-43 at SS19. The suspects have a criminal records and for drugs.”
“We also seized a car, a motorcycle, 58 watches of various brands, jewellery, documents, one mobile phone, clothes, a pair of shoes, cash of different currencies, helmet, smoking utensils for drugs and 1.7 grams of heroine,” he said.
The arrests were made after a house brean-in in SS14 on October 18 2023.
“From the interrogation, the suspects admitted to being involved in several burglaries in Subang Jaya. All suspects tested positive for Meth and Morph.”
“They have all been remanded until Oct 24 to facilitate our investigations,” he said.
Wan Azlan said the case was being investigated under Sect 457 of the Penal Code for burglary and if found guilty, the suspects face a prison term of 14 years and fine or the rotan.
He urged anyone with information related to the case to contact IPD Subang Jaya at 03-7862 7100.
By Sarawakian Have you ever jalan-jalan using the LRT in Subang Jaya? If not, try lah one day. Instead of… Read More
By Paul Yung A few years ago, a friend opened a new restaurant and invited a group of us to… Read More
Subang Jaya residents are highly discerning, yes? We are demanding, yes? We want the very best for our city, correct?… Read More
My dear Subang Constituents, In my SJ Echo article last month, I spoke about my oath and duty as a… Read More
In Subang Jaya, the signs are familiar when election season comes around. The uncles at kopitiams lean in over their… Read More