SHAH ALAM, Jan 1 — Selangor police have confirmed receiving reports regarding the deaths of four local individuals who attended a concert in Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, yesterday.
Selangor Police Chief Datuk Hussein Omar Khan said the police reports involving all the victims, including two women aged between 20 and 40, were lodged by the University Malaya Medical Centre (PPUM).
He said post-mortem examinations were conducted today, but the cause of death remained “pending laboratory investigation.”
“No external injuries were detected, and the cases have been classified as sudden death (SDR).
“However, investigations are ongoing to determine if there are any criminal elements or poisoning involved in the deaths,” he said in a statement today.
The public with information regarding the incident is urged to contact Investigating Officer Sergeant Mohd Ridzal Puat at 03-56382122 or provide information to the district control centre at 03-78627222 to assist in the investigation.– BERNAMA
By Sarawakian Have you ever jalan-jalan using the LRT in Subang Jaya? If not, try lah one day. Instead of… Read More
By Paul Yung A few years ago, a friend opened a new restaurant and invited a group of us to… Read More
Subang Jaya residents are highly discerning, yes? We are demanding, yes? We want the very best for our city, correct?… Read More
My dear Subang Constituents, In my SJ Echo article last month, I spoke about my oath and duty as a… Read More
In Subang Jaya, the signs are familiar when election season comes around. The uncles at kopitiams lean in over their… Read More