Monday, September 21, 2020
Advertisement

Couple Ties the Knot Online in Subang Jaya

Mohd Amir Syauqi bin Mohd Azham and Nurul Idayu binti Masseri will have a lifetime experience to share with their children and grandchildren for...

Oi! #chooselocal

by Anthony Dylan The impact of Covid-19 globally has been tremendous. We have, at the time of writing exceeded a total of 6 million cases...

Enjoy the New Normal in Fraser’s Hill’s New Getaway

Up for grabs is the Sky Cabin, the highest bedroom in Fraser’s Hill for romantic getaways Malaysians have diligently stayed at home for almost three...

Helping Hawkers Throughout MCO, One Pack At A Time

Moved by the stories of small businesses losing sleep over their finances amidst the fight against MCO, a bunch of professionals in event management rolled...

Hospitality and Shopping Fall Victims to COVID-19

By Sarawakian There has never been a force so lethal that would affect the hospitality industry and the shopping industry until COVID-19 became a pandemic....

The New Normal and Accountability to Parliament

By Wong Chen, Subang MP As I am writing this article, the conditional MCO is set for review in the next few days. Further relaxation...

Subang Jaya: Nation Above Self

By Michelle Ng, ADUN Subang Jaya I hope that all of you are coping well with the new normal. Let us be reminded that this...

Sunway Pyramid Shoppers Get Online Platform to Shop

SUNWAY PYRAMID INTRODUCES ONLINE PLATFORM TO PROVIDE SHOPPERS WITH EASE THIS FESTIVE SEASON   Shoppers can shop safely from home from over 100 retailers to...

EDITORIAL: What is the New Normal in the New Normal for Me?

WE hear of the new term “new normal” every time we read our news or when we have conversations with family and friends. There...

Adjusting to the New Normal – Your Subang Neighbourhood Help

In light of the recent Covid-19 pandemic, our daily lives have truly been impacted. Here is where Mailboxes Etc. or better known as MBE (who...

Stay connected

33,061FansLike

Latest Articles

The Formation of Malaysia 1963

By Sarawakian The 16th of September 2020 would be the 57th birthday of Malaysia. Malaysia was born on 16th September 1963. This is the official...

Keeping Busy in Parliament during Covid-19

By Wong Chen In this article I will provide a short report about the recently concluded Parliament sitting. The second Parliament session for 2020 started on...

CRAB ISLAND

By Anthony Dylan I had always heard of Pulau Ketam or Crab Island being a must visit place. True, it is not one of...