Bukit Aman Traffic Investigation and Enforcement Department (JSPT) director Datuk Mohd Azman Ahmad Sapri said the operation to be launched on April 5 is aimed at ensuring smooth traffic flow for the people to return to their respective hometowns.
“Apart from that, JSPT will also cooperate with Crime Prevention and Community Security Department to ensure houses and premises left vacant during the festival are safe,” he told reporters after breaking fast with Kuala Lumpur contingent JSPT personnel at Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman here today.
In the programme, Mohd Azman also distributed bubur lambuk to members of the public.
Commenting on traffic congestion in the federal capital during Ramadan, Mohd Azman said 200 traffic personnel are stationed at 140 traffic hotspots.
According to him, during Ramadan month, about one million vehicles enter the city every day for work apart from hari raya shopping.
“Road users are advised to be patient and adhere to traffic regulations and instruction of the traffic personnel on duty,’ he said.– BERNAMA
By Sarawakian Have you ever jalan-jalan using the LRT in Subang Jaya? If not, try lah one day. Instead of… Read More
By Paul Yung A few years ago, a friend opened a new restaurant and invited a group of us to… Read More
Subang Jaya residents are highly discerning, yes? We are demanding, yes? We want the very best for our city, correct?… Read More
My dear Subang Constituents, In my SJ Echo article last month, I spoke about my oath and duty as a… Read More
In Subang Jaya, the signs are familiar when election season comes around. The uncles at kopitiams lean in over their… Read More