Subang Jaya OCPD ACP Wan Azlan Wan Mamat
THE two male suspects who were arrested on Mac 28 after they broke into a house and rammed into a policeman in SS14 have been remanded until after the Hari Raya holidays.
The suspects both in their 30s will be interrogated to determine their involvement in other similar crimes, according to Subang Jaya OCPD ACP Wan Azlan Wan Mamat.
“The first suspect will be remanded until April 1 while the second suspect will be remanded until April 3.”
“One of the suspects underwent surgery to remove a bullet shrapnel. He is stable post-surgery,” Wan Azlan said.
According to the Subang Jaya top cop, the injured policeman had been discharged after receiving outpatient treatment at the hospital.
“Both suspects have previous criminal records and drug related cases as well. Both tested positive for meth in their urine tests.”
“They have confessed to the break-in at SS14 and the stolen items from the house has been recovered,” he said.
Previous Reports:
By Sarawakian Have you ever jalan-jalan using the LRT in Subang Jaya? If not, try lah one day. Instead of… Read More
By Paul Yung A few years ago, a friend opened a new restaurant and invited a group of us to… Read More
Subang Jaya residents are highly discerning, yes? We are demanding, yes? We want the very best for our city, correct?… Read More
My dear Subang Constituents, In my SJ Echo article last month, I spoke about my oath and duty as a… Read More
In Subang Jaya, the signs are familiar when election season comes around. The uncles at kopitiams lean in over their… Read More