KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 7 (Bernama) — Toll exemption will be given to users of Class 1 private vehicles on Feb 8 and 9 in conjunction with the Chinese New Year.
Works Minister Datuk Seri Alexander Nanta Linggi said highway users can enjoy the toll-free travel from 12.01 am on Feb 8 to 11.59 pm on Feb 9 at all toll plazas except the Bangunan Sultan Iskandar (BSI) Toll Plaza and Tanjung Kupang Toll Plaza in Johor.
He said the two days of toll-free travel would have an estimated financial implication of RM42.99 million.
“The initiative is in line with the aspirations of the Unity Government which focuses on the welfare of the people and reducing their cost of living,” he said in a statement today.
He also advised highway users to take advantage of this toll waiver to better plan their journeys and to abide by the issued travel time advisory (TTA).
“They are also advised to ensure that they have enough balance in their Touch ‘n Go cards and eWallets,” he said, adding that highway users can get the latest traffic information from Malaysian Highway Authority (LLM) line 1-800-88-7752, Facebook, or X @LLMtrafik.
— BERNAMA
By Sarawakian Have you ever jalan-jalan using the LRT in Subang Jaya? If not, try lah one day. Instead of… Read More
By Paul Yung A few years ago, a friend opened a new restaurant and invited a group of us to… Read More
Subang Jaya residents are highly discerning, yes? We are demanding, yes? We want the very best for our city, correct?… Read More
My dear Subang Constituents, In my SJ Echo article last month, I spoke about my oath and duty as a… Read More
In Subang Jaya, the signs are familiar when election season comes around. The uncles at kopitiams lean in over their… Read More