Advertisement

A Year That Was 2019. Hello 2020

By Anthony Dylan2019 has been an interesting year for me. Interestingly, it is also the last year of the Chinese Zodiac Calendar which...

REFLECTION

By SarawakianWe are now in 2020. The year where Malaysia once had a vision and that vision was called Vision 2020. This was first...

“Mama, Let’s Go for a Walk at Padang Assam”

FUNDRAISING EFFORTS HAVE STOPPED AS THE TARGET HAS BEEN ACHIEVED.Editor's Note: This is a funding initiative started by the Subang Jaya community to help...

A New Challenge in 2020

By Wong ChenMerry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.As some of you may know, I was recently appointed to take up the...

Prosperity Dining @ The Emperor Chinese Restaurant

Of hearty feasting, reunion dinners and an abundance of happiness & good healthOn January 25th, Chinese around the world will usher in the Lunar...

Giving Students a Head Start for 2020

FIVE hundred students received a head start for their new school term from the Subang Jaya Buddhist Association Educare program 2019.The needy students from...

Youths Walk the Talk

The Leo Clubs of SMK Subang Utama and SMK Subang Jaya did a joint gotong-royong with Rukun Tetangga SS14 to clean up the grounds...

USJ1 Angsana Kids Enjoy a Roaring Day with Lions

By Adrian LimA dozen kids from USJ1 Angsana were given a roaring treat by the Lions Club of Subang Jya down in Kuala Lumpur...

MANY STILL REFUSE TO ABIDE BY SMOKING BAN AT EATERIES

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 1 (Bernama) -- There are still people who refuse to abide by the smoking ban at all eateries on the first...

Back to School Aid for Needy USJ1 Students

FIFTY needy students from Angsana USJ1 flats received a helping hand to get ready for the new school term from MPSJ’s JKP Zone 4...

Stay connected

25,979FansLike

Latest Articles

Overgrown Vegetation at SS12 Retention Pond to be Cleared Soon

WATER hyacinths and other vegetation which have taken over the retention pond along Jalan SS12/1 will be cleared soon with the assistance of the...

THE RAT RACE

By SarawakianThe Chinese New Year for 2020 is finally here. By the time you have started reading this, I am pretty sure that you...

Musings on Economic Sustainability

By Wong Chen, MP SubangFor this article, I will be reproducing an excerpt of a long speech that I recently gave to Malaysian students...